SHOPPING DURING COVID-19
As we strive to keep our doors open and our staff/guests safe during COVID, we have many changes to make and precautions to implement. Although we will continue to strive to ensure your shopping experience is enjoyable and memorable, the health and safety of out brides and staff is our number one priority – so bridal appointments will look a little different moving forward.
Here is what you can expect…
How we are working to protect you:
- All hard surfaces and door handles will be regularly sanitized using Health Canada approved disinfecting products
- At times where social distancing with staff is not possible, your consultant will wear a mask and will wash & sanitize hands in between and regularly throughout appointment.
- Water, food and refreshments will NOT be served for the foreseeable future. Guests will be asked to bring their own water bottle. No food will be permitted.
- Chairs will be spaced 6ft apart in viewing area to ensure social distancing.
- Staff showing any symptoms of cold, headache, or illness will not be permitted to work.
New changes to your appointment experience:
- Number of guests will be limited bride +4 unless otherwise discussed, please inquire
- Masks are now MANDATORY as per county bylaws (bring your own). If guests do not comply, they will be asked to leave
- Guests may be required to answer questions around travel, health status and recent social distancing history
- No guests will be permitted who have travelled out of the country in the last 2 weeks or is exhibiting ANY symptoms or signs of illness (cold symptoms, cough, headache, nausea) or have been in contact with an individual exhibiting any of these symptoms in the last 2 weeks or has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Guests will be required to sanitize hands upon entry into the building
Let us know if you have any questions about our Covid policy.